World Extreme Cagefighting (WEC) confirmed this week the finalized fight card for “Faber vs. Brown”. The event is set to take place on November 5th, out of the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida. If you’re looking to enjoy the action from the comfort of your own couch, tune into Versus at 8pm ET to catch the live broadcast.
WEC 36 was originally scheduled to take place on September 10, but was pushed back to later in the year due to a threatening Hurricane Ike.
Look for two other fights, Paulo Filho vs. Chael Sonnen and Jens Pulver vs. Leonard Garcia, to round out this incredible card. The WEC never fails to bring it, and I expect fireworks from nearly every bout.
WEC 36: Faber vs. Brown
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, FL
- Urijah Faber vs. Mike Brown
- Paulo Filho vs. Chael Sonnen
- Jens Pulver vs. Leonard Garcia
- Danillo Villefort vs. Jake Rosholt
- ”Razor” Rob McCullough vs. Donald Cerrone
- Jose Aldo vs. Jonathan Brookins
- Alex Schoenauer vs. Steve Steinbeiss
- Ed Ratcliff vs. Danny Castillo
- Johny Hendricks vs. Alex Serdyukov
- Rani Yahya vs. Yoshiro Maeda