They came, they saw, they weighed-in… and not one fighter broke a sweat. The smooth-sailing weigh-ins for tomorrow night’s UFC Fight Night 15 occurred this afternoon at the Omaha Civic Auditorium in Omaha, Nebraska. The Auditorium will play host to a great card of fights Wednesday, September 17th. The televised portion of the line-up will be aired on Spike TV beginning at 8 p.m. ET, followed up by the season premier of “The Ultimate Fighter” Season 8 starring coaches Frank Mir and Antonio Rodrigo “Minotauro” Nogueira.
The perfect weigh-in results were as follow…
- Lightweight (155): Nate Diaz (155) vs. Josh Neer (155)
- Lightweight (155): Clay Guida (155) vs. Mac Danzig (155)
- Middleweight (185): Ed Herman (185) vs. Alan Belcher (185)
- Light heavyweight (205): Houston Alexander (205) vs. Eric Schafer (205)
- Middleweight (185): Alessio Sakara (185) vs. Joe Vedepo (185)
- Middleweight (185): Ryan Jensen (185) vs. Wilson Gouveia (185)
- Lightweight (155): Joe Lauzon (155) vs. Kyle Bradley (155)
- Light heavyweight (205): Brad Morris (205) vs. Jason Brilz (205)
- Middleweight (185): Drew McFedries (185) vs. Mike Massenzio (185)
- Middleweight (185): Rob Kimmons (185) vs. Dan Miller (185)
(Fighters may weight one pound of the dvision limit in non-title fights)
Keep in mind that you can find live results of both the undercard AND televised fights here at 6th-Round.com. Tune-in or log-on and enjoy what is sure to be a heck of a night of mixed martial arts beginning with Fight Night 15 and capping off with the new season of TUF!